Mercy Church exists to expresses the Glory of God by making disciples. We want to provide channels for people to connect to God in meaningful ways and to connect with others in authentic, honest, and self-less community.
At the heart of Mercy Church and the Gospel of Jesus is our city. God has placed us here for a reason, and that is not to bunker down and hide. Our City Groups are at the center of this and are a springboard for us to engage with our neighbors, friends, and our city. Our hope is that each person that engages with Mercy Church will meet Jesus. Through him our Identity is based on three values: Truth, Community, and Missional Life.
HOW CAN YOU CONNECT WITH MERCY CHURCH?
- Visit the Connect Table on Sunday Mornings
- Attend Sunday Worship
- Connect with a City Group
- Join The City : We communicate regularly and consistently here. It is a wonderful way to connect. This link will take you to a page where you invite yourself to join "The City." Once you join you can use that login for everything. Email members, check-in your kids, follow topics, see the calendar, and many other things. You do not have to be a member or an attender to join. You can join just to check us out.
- Mercy Church members are professing Christians who believe and have faith in Jesus as God and Savior.
- Connect is our introduction to Mercy Church. Its purpose is to help you understand fully who we are as a church, what we believe, and how we operate. It’s also a great chance to meet others and get to know your leaders. We believe it’s important to know these things so that you can make an informed decision about covenant membership.
- Mercy Church Covenant Members share in their commitment to the church by agreeing to the membership covenant and joyfully living in community, serving the church, the city, and being generous.
- As the final step in membership, you’ll meet with a City Group leader for an overview of covenant membership. This is an opportunity to confirm your commitment and ask any questions before being installed as a member.